Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Philadelphia Flyers: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 02/04/2022 – How to watch and stream major league and college sports
The Philadelphia Flyers (21-35-11) host the Toronto Maple Leafs (42-19-5) during Saturday’s NHL roster, starting at 7 p.m. ET at the Wells Fargo Center. The Flyers are 14th and the Maple Leafs sixth in the Eastern Conference.
How to watch Philadelphia vs. Toronto
- Match day: Saturday, April 2, 2022
- Game time: 7 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Betting tips for Philadelphia vs Toronto
Philadelphia and Toronto stats
- The Flyers are 31st in the NHL in goals scored per game (2.6) and the Maple Leafs are 18th in goals against (3.0).
- The Maple Leafs are scoring 3.7 goals per game (third in the league) and the Flyers are conceding 3.5 (24th).
- Philadelphia has a -61 goal differential this season, 28th in the NHL.
- Toronto is fifth in the league in goal differential, at +43 (+0.7 per game).
- The Maple Leafs conceded 30 power-play goals (fourth in the NHL in power-play percentage), and the Flyers scored 26 power-play goals (32nd in power-play percentage).
- The Flyers have conceded 47 shorthanded goals (killing 75.4% of penalties) and the Maple Leafs have scored 51 power-play goals (completed on 29.3% of chances).
Toronto Impact players
- Auston Matthews’ 49 goals and 36 assists in 62 games for Toronto total 85 points this season.
- Mitchell Marner has scored 76 total points (1.3 per game) this season. He has 28 goals and 48 assists.
- John Tavares has 63 points so far, including 22 goals and 41 assists.
- Jack Campbell has a .914 save percentage (15th in the league), with 1,071 total saves, conceding 101 goals (2.6 goals against average).
Maple Leafs injuries:
Ondrej Kase: absent (concussion), Rasmus Sandin: absent (undisclosed), Ilya Lyubushkin: day to day (head), Jack Campbell: absent (rib), Petr Mrazek: absent (groin), Jake Muzzin: absent ( upper body)
Philadelphia Impact players
- One of Philadelphia’s best offensive players this season is Cam Atkinson, who has 50 points (23 goals, 27 assists) and is averaging 18:26 per game.
- Travis Konecny has 12 goals and 31 assists for 43 points (0.7 per game).
- Joel Farabee has scored 15 goals and added 17 assists in 49 games for Philadelphia.
- Carter Hart has a 3.0 goals-against average and .909 save percentage (24th in the league).
Sean Couturier: Out For Season (Back), Ryan Ellis: Out For Season (Lower Body), Scott Laughton: Out For Season (Head)
Regional restrictions apply.