Philadelphia Flyers vs Columbus Blue Jackets: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 07/04/2022 – How to watch and stream major league and college sports
The Columbus Blue Jackets (32-32-6) host the Philadelphia Flyers (22-36-11) in Thursday’s NHL action, starting at 7 p.m. ET at Nationwide Arena. The Blue Jackets rank 10th while the Flyers are 14th in the Eastern Conference.
How to watch Columbus vs. Philadelphia
- Match day: Thursday, April 7, 2022
- Game time: 7 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Arena: National arena
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Betting tips for Columbus vs Philadelphia
Columbus and Philadelphia stats
- On average, the Blue Jackets score 3.2 goals in a game (13th in the NHL) and the Flyers concede 3.5 (27th).
- The Flyers are 31st in the league in goals scored per game (2.6) and the Blue Jackets are 31st in goals against (3.7).
- Columbus is 23rd in the league in goal differential, at -40 (-0.6 per game).
- Philadelphia is -64 overall in goals this season, 27th in the league.
- On the power play, the Blue Jackets scored 33 goals (on 17.9% of chances, 25th in the NHL), and on the power play the Flyers conceded 47 (killing 75.9% of penalties, 24th in the league) .
- The Blue Jackets conceded 44 shorthanded goals (20th in the league in shorthanded percentage), and the Flyers scored 26 power-play goals (32nd in power-play percentage).
Philadelphia Impact players
- Cam Atkinson had 23 goals (0.3 per game) and 27 assists (0.4 per game), contributing to Philadelphia’s offense with 50 total points (0.7 per game). He averages 2.9 shots per game, shooting 11.2%.
- Travis Konecny is a key part of Philadelphia’s offense with 43 total points this season. He scored 12 goals and added 31 assists in 67 games.
- Joel Farabee has 33 points so far, including 16 goals and 17 assists.
- Carter Hart made 1,271 saves while allowing 131 goals (3.1 goals against average) with a .907 save percentage (27th in the league).
Zack MacEwen: Day To Day (undisclosed), Sean Couturier: Out For Season (Back), Ryan Ellis: Out For Season (Lower Body), Nick Seeler: Out (Lower Body)
Columbus Impact players
- One of Columbus’ best offensive players this season is Patrik Laine, who has 52 points in 52 games (25 goals and 27 assists).
- Jakub Voracek had 51 points (0.8 per game), scoring five goals and adding 46 assists.
- Oliver Bjorkstrand’s 50-point season total came with 24 goals and 26 assists.
- Elvis Merzlikins has a 3.4 goals-against average and 1,402 saves. His .903 save percentage ranks him 33rd in the league.
Blue Jacket Wounds:
Nathan Gerbe: Out (Hip), Boone Jenner: Out (Lower Back), Joonas Korpisalo: Out For Season (Hip), Daniil Tarasov: Out For Season (Hip), Alexandre Texier: Out (Finger)
Regional restrictions apply.