Montreal Canadiens vs. Philadelphia Flyers: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 3/13/2022 – How to watch and stream major league and college sports
The Philadelphia Flyers (18-29-10) host the Montreal Canadiens (15-35-7) as part of Sunday’s NHL roster, starting at 7 p.m. ET at the Wells Fargo Center. The Flyers rank 14th with 46 points and the Canadiens are 16th with 37 points in the Eastern Conference.
How to watch Philadelphia vs. Montreal
- Match day: Sunday, March 13, 2022
- Game time: 7 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Betting tips for Philadelphia vs Montreal
Philadelphia and Montreal statistics
- On average, the Flyers have 2.5 goals in a game (31st in the league) and the Canadians concede 3.7 (32nd).
- On average, the Canadians score 2.5 goals in a game (32nd in the league) and the Flyers concede 3.4 (24th).
- Philadelphia has a -51 goal differential this season, 27th in the NHL.
- Montreal is 32nd in the league in goal differential, at -71 (-1.2 per game).
- The Flyers scored 23 power-play goals (30th in the NHL in power-play percentage) and the Canadiens conceded 51 power-play goals (30th in shorthanded percentage).
- The Canadiens scored 23 power play goals (31st in the league in power play percentage) and the Flyers conceded 41 shorthanded (27th in power play percentage).
Montreal Impact players
- Nicholas Suzuki’s 13 goals and 27 assists in 58 games for Montreal add up to 40 points this season.
- Artturi Lehkonen is one of Montreal’s top contributors with 28 total points (0.5 per game), with 13 goals and 15 assists in 55 games.
- Montrealer Rem Pitlick is among the team leaders with 24 total points (11 goals and 13 assists).
- Samuel Montembeault has a save percentage of .897 (44th in the league), with 737 saves in total, conceding 85 goals (3.7 goals against average).
Christian Dvorak: Out (upper body), Jake Allen: Out (lower body), Jonathan Drouin: Out (wrist), Carey Price: Out (knee), Kale Clague: Out (undisclosed), Andrew Hammond: Out ( lower body), David Savard: Out (Ankle), Shea Weber: Out (Lower body)
Philadelphia Impact players
- Cam Atkinson is Philadelphia’s top contributor with 43 points. He has 21 goals and 22 assists this season.
- Claude Giroux has 17 goals and 23 assists for a total of 40 points (0.7 per game).
- Travis Konecny has scored 10 goals and added 24 assists in 56 games for Philadelphia.
- In 22 games, Martin Jones conceded 69 goals (3.49 goals against average) and had 604 saves.
Sean Couturier: Out For Season (Back), Ryan Ellis: Out (Lower Body), Nate Thompson: Out (Shoulder), Scott Laughton: Day To Day (Head), Samuel Morin: Out (Lower Body)
Regional restrictions apply.